Sunday, May 1, 2016

Site News: May, 2016 Announcements

First of all, I think it's time for a long-awaited Missing Picture Update.

Okay, long story short: For reasons that, in all honesty, are pretty boring, I had to wait until May to see whether or not a second picture disappearance was going to happen.

Luckily, everything seems to be fine. At least, I hope so. I post these ahead of time.

Since I haven't gone back and corrected this post, the pictures are probably fine.

And so, picture fixing can finally begin in full force. My goal is to get them all back to normal by the end of the month, though I admit that that probably won't happen, since this month is going to be packed.

I'll update you guys on my progress next month.

But as far as this month goes, there's a lot that I'm really looking forward to. I'll be going over the Thor sequel and I'm doing a little something for Towel Day this year. And on top of that, my usual review fodder will have a bit of an Asgard theme going on, purely by happy accident.

Should be a fun month; especially since I can stop worrying about more missing pictures. So tomorrow, I can return to Avengers Assemble in high spirits. Hopefully, my spirits will still be intact after the experience.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment