Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Delay (Posts resume next week)

In the wake of the NewtCave's recent schedule changes, this delay might seem alarming, but it's simply a matter of time. If I'm going to Recap and Review Iron Man 3, I'm going to do it right. Unfortunately, that's taking more time than expected.

Not helping matters is the fact that I've had to rush to complete a few paintings in time for Christmas, which I shall be posting pictures of on Saturday for you all to see.

Very sorry for the delay, but like I said, I want to do this right if I'm going to do it at all.

Thank you all very much for understanding, and a Merry Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to Newt and all his readers and may Marvel's "Frost Fight" Christmas special's questionable quality be the biggest of your worries.

    ReplyDelete