Thursday, November 3, 2016

Site News: November Announcements

Whew!

I haven't done that many posts in a single month in a long time. And as luck would have it, this is about when everything's starting to pick up in my non-blog-related life.

I've got a commission or two to work on, I've got an art show to finish up some paintings for... things are getting a little hectic.

So I'm taking next week off, though I've been working on an Avengers Assemble review for the 14th. And sometime this month, you can expect a film review, a review of Ultimate Spider-Man Season 1, and perhaps even the long-awaited Recap/Review celebrating 250,000 views. It gave me problems tracking it down, but things have been progressing swimmingly.

Oh, and before I forget, there's a Kickstarter for the 20th anniversary of Shadowflame, an independent comic that you might remember from a cameo in The Mighty Titan, one of the few actual comic book reviews on this site. You should at least check it out if you have the time.

Next time I see you, we'll have decided on a new president. I encourage you to vote, even if you dislike both candidates, because every vote that isn't cast might as well go to the candidate you hate.

Who am I voting for, you ask?
Well... I'm not. Apparently, when I registered to vote last election... I don't know, there was some kind of SNAFU, I think it had something to do with the sketchy registration process at my college, and the point is that I can't vote this year because we didn't discover the issue early enough.

But at the very least, I can endorse a candidate.

I always wondered why America would vote for an outright super villain.
The current election suddenly made this plot less ridiculous.
The NewtCave officially endorses a famous businessman with a more-than-vaguely-racist approach to illegal aliens. Not only that, but this candidate has been investigated by the government for alleged crimes involving private technology. A vote for Lex Luthor is like voting for Trump and Clinton! Now you don't have to choose!

Anyway, see you the 14th for the second mass-mind-swap I'll have covered this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment