Friday, September 30, 2016

Site News: October, 2016 Announcements

First and foremost, a bit of a personal note, a while back, I amassed enough money from artwork commissions to purchase an actual art tablet. Which means goodbye, grey-and-gray pencil artwork. You can all expect a bit more color in NewtCave artwork from now on.

Secondly, more importantly, the NewtCave has reached 250,00 page views.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you, and I promise that I'm working on something to celebrate. Let's just say that it's been difficult to get my hands on a certain DVD... but no longer. and I owe it all to my local library.

Hey, you know what else libraries have, apart from DVDs? Books.

And this October, I'm devoting the entire month to a television show based on a certain best-selling book series from the 90s.

Let's just say... it'll give you... chills.

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Goosebumps huh? Cool, hope you have fun with it. Ever see the Haunting Hour series? That's the RL Stine project that really freaked me out (not to say Goosebumps didn't, I wasn't allowed to see the show but the intro terrified me whenever I heard it).

    When I read you were doing a 90's book series with its own tv adaptation I thought for a brief second you meant the Animorph series.

    ReplyDelete