Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sketchbook: Green Goblin Misc.

Just a quick little somethin'-somethin' today while I work on a couple special things for the blog. June's coming up soon.

Back before this blog officially began, as some of you might know, I was going to do video reviews. It ended up falling through, but I put a lot of work into my Character Study title sequence, which included a quick sequence of sketches flipping on the screen. Here's one of them.

Got some practice in for that Green Goblin redesign.
Different versions of the Green goblin to illustrate... well, the fact that there have been different versions of the Green Goblin.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one on the right side, the gauntlet thing is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Gauntlets are surprisingly hard to design. Too bulky looks Hellboy's hand, but too form-fitting can look like a bracelet.

      Delete