Sunday, March 6, 2016

Site News: March, 2016 announcements

First of all, yes, I'm still working on blog pictures. hopefully, they'll be back up by the end of the month.

Second, I'd like to apologize for everything going all SNAFU at the same time.

Now, usually, during March, I tend to look at things with a "green" theme, whether it be the Hulk, Green Lantern, et cetera. This year, I've decided instead to do a little something for Women's History Month.

Specifically, I'll be focusing on two of my favorite female characters.

You go, girls.
I'll be continuing my ongoing look at the Marvel Cinematic Universe by beginning Season 1 of Agent Carter, and I'll be covering two Mabel-centric episodes of Gravity Falls. And, finally, I'll be beginning my long-promised look at Teen Titans GO!, although that really has nothing to do with Women's History Month.

But before that, I'll be looking at Mabel's quest to become serious in "Irrational Treasure."

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that cat looks like the ones she used as projectiles in "Dreamscapers"! Never would've guessed.

    ReplyDelete